Thursday, May 20, 2010

OFD is heading to Ireland!

Welp, I'm just going to spill it- OFD is heading to Ireland (if you couldn't gather it from the above subject line)!

I've had the sincere pleasure of getting to know Annie from Aislinn Events, a wedding planner from South West Ireland, through the wonderful world of Social Media.

Recently, Annie asked me if I'd be willing to develop a two day business seminar for the Ireland wedding industry. My only question- where do I sign?

Thus, The Business of Weddings Ireland, was born and will take place this coming November.
We'll be discussing everything from the state of the wedding industry and Social Media, to profiling the Generation Y Bride and Marketing in the Recession.

I'll share more information as we get closer, but in the meantime, had to share this wonderful news before I burst. Many thanks to Annie for the opportunity.

Until next time,
Meghan

Meghan Ely is the owner of OFD Consulting, a niche marketing group geared towards wedding professionals. She is also the Managing Director of the Richmond Bridal Association, Contributing Writer to Virginia Bride Magazine and has a regular spot on Bridesight TV.

5 comments:

  1. This is amazingly wonderful news!! Congratulations to you. You should be so proud! I know I am proud of you and all of the wonderful work that you do in our industry. Let me know if you find you need a hitch-hiker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you need a personal photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! It's all very exciting. And Meghan- I'll definitely let you know once my budget increases enough to include a personal photographer. For now, I may have to settle for a funsaver. ;)

    ReplyDelete