Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Must Read Blog: my Logo-less Friend

We're keeping this short but sweet!

If you haven't done so already, go visit my friend Kara Buntin with A Cake to Remember's Blog.
Yesterday, she wrote an engaging post on how she's survived the last eleven years without a logo.

Kara is one of the most well respected wedding professionals here in Richmond so when she talks, I listen!

It may seem odd to feature someone else's Blog which goes against branding to a degree, but it's important to read beyond that. Kara may not have a shiny new logo, but her quality of product and service speaks for itself. Sometimes it's easy to lose then when you're busy printing all that letterhead.

So without further adieu- Kara!

Until next time,
Meghan

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I'm not Anti-logo so much as apathetic about making the effort to design one at this point. I suffer from logoapathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing Kara- I heart your Blog and happy to sing your praises. :)

    ReplyDelete