Sunday, January 10, 2010

Anatomy of a Bright Idea- Fin

Game. Set. Match.

The Richmond Bridal Showcase has come and gone and I couldn't be more thrilled with such a productive weekend.

For those of you following my latest OFD adventure, I came up with the bright idea several months ago to reach out to the Richmond area wedding vendors at this weekend's Richmond Bridal Showcase with their very own Bridal Show Survival Kit.

When vendors arrived Saturday and Sunday to their respective booths, they were greeted with all the fixings for post-show recovery: aspirin, a good cup of Joe and foot cream.. along with mints to make it through the day while sneaking in beloved samples of wedding cake and hors d'oeuvres!
The kits were a bonafide success, as I continued to received compliments throughtout the day and into this week.

The Bridal Show Survival Kits were the perfect example of the value of creativity. Dare to think outside of the proverbial box and get people talking.
The only complaint? That I didn't save one for myself.

Until next time,
Meghan

PS. I've posted several of my bridal show pics below on my facebook page so be sure to visit- www.facebook.com/ofdconsulting

Meghan Ely is the owner of OFD Consulting, a niche marketing group geared towards wedding professionals. She is also the Managing Director of the Richmond Bridal Association, and has a regular spot on Bridesight TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment