Saturday, August 14, 2010

'Twas the Night before Wedology: My First Video Blog

Well it had to happen at some point- I'm going to vlog, although I'm not sure if I can actually say that word without cracking a bit of a smile. It's the night before Wedology 101: the Reality of Being a Bride, so I thought it only made sense to capture the realities of actually planning it. I've always contended that J. Lo and her movie The Wedding Planner never really did justice to the wedding industry. I dare say she didn't start to sweat once in the movie. From tying to bows on programs to emergency kits filled with IB Profin, come see the not so glamorous life of an event planner.



4 comments:

  1. You look and sound great. Excellent first vlog, Meghan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your first vlog! Something I have been meaning to do myself...one day. Wonderful event today! Can't wait to hear the feedback from the brides. Go rest now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Meghan. You've inspired me to break out my flip camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! I was a bit tired and the extra caffeine was enough liquid courage to give it a go. :)

    ReplyDelete