Monday, October 26, 2009

Photographers- mark your calendars!

Minor OFD plug!

I'm pleased to share with you that I will be joining several of my colleagues in the wedding industry on November 13th for this year's Virginia Professional Photographers Association's Fall Seminar. Specifically, I will be sitting on the Business and Marketing Roundtable along with some wonderful folks.

It isn't easy being a professional wedding photographer these days- between the budget bride and the added competition of part timers with professional equipment. I look forward to sharing and discussing creative and successful marketing strategies to give one the edge they need in this competitive market.

For more information, please visit: http://vppa.org/pdfs/FallSeminar09.pdf

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment