Monday, August 30, 2010

New Video Series: Saving Time as a Wedding Pro

Admittedly, my video blog series is in dire need of a snappier name, but for now, let's just be excited that I know how to embed videos into my blog, shall we?

I received a great response for my first video blog on the eve of Wedology 101, so I decided to move full steam ahead with the next. But the obvious question came up- what in the world would I talk about?

Then it hit me- it's the question I get asked the most, time and time again. Through high school, college, my life in the wedding industry and now OFD- I constantly get asked the same question.

How in the world do you fit everything in during the day?

I'm no different than most- except for my minor obsession with efficiency since I first "met" Frank Gilbreth in the book Cheaper By the Dozen as a ten year old. A life dedicated to re-evaluating my every move to see where I can save time. Where do I sign up?

So without further ado, I present my video blog- in short, a love letter to RSVPHere.com which has saved me more hours in the last year than I can possibly count. Pay no mind that the still show with the video is my arms waiving about. Apparently I haven't quite mastered embedding video yet.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment