Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Saving Time as a Wedding Pro: Google Alerts

Part deux of my video series on saving time as a wedding pro begins.. now. Alas, the title still bores me to tears but, like this blog, it's a work in progress.

As you may have seen from my recent post, the one question I seem to get all the time is, "how do you fit everything into one day?" Admittedly, I have my Type A personality to thank in part but there are a wealth of tips and tricks that keep me on task and making the most use of my time.

Today, I'm chatting a bit about Google Alerts, a wonderful and free advice that assists you with tracking mentions of just about anything- from your company, your own name, competitors and colleagues.

Have any tips that keep you on track throughout the day? Feel free to share in the comments below.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great tip and one that I also recommend for everyone, regardless of their careers. I’ve used Google alerts for years, both in my day job and for all of my outside projects, both wedding-related and not. It’s a fabulous tool!

    ReplyDelete